MAKING YOUR BOOKING / DEPOSITS
For all clients, a 50% deposit may be required at the time of making the appointment. Only one credit or debit card per booking can be accepted. If you are making a booking with a valid gift voucher, the value of the gift voucher may be used to guarantee the appointment. In such circumstances , the gift voucher acts as a deposit. To confirm a large GROUP or EVENT booking we will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost, or £200 - whichever is greater. The balance should be paid before or on the day of the event.
Please advise us if your party or any part thereof is going to be late, as it may be necessary to treat appointments as cancelled if clients arrive more than 15 minutes late. Where possible we can simply cut the treatment time according to the lateness eg a 30minute pedicure instead of a 45minute pedicure. We regret that in such circumstances you will still be charged the price of the original booking and we are unable to refund the deposit except in exceptional circumstances.
We regret that we are unable to refund the deposit except in exceptional circumstances and with at least 2 weeks notice. An admin fee will apply. We can only offer a full refund if your appointment is cancelled 2 weeks in advance. If the booking is made for an appointment within the 2 week cancellation period, we are unable to offer a refund unless there are exceptional circumstances and only at our complete discretion. If the booking was made with the use of a gift voucher and you cancel the booking within the 2 week cancellation period, the voucher will be charged to the value of the appointment. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
THE PIT STOP
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the smooth running of the Pit Stop, ongoing maintenance, refurbishment or unforeseen circumstances may result in some of the facilities being withdrawn at short notice. All facilities are subject to availability.
TREATMENTS - RESERVATION REQUESTS
All treatments/reservations are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a valid reservation number is received.
For certain treatments and procedures a prior consultation and/or patch test is required. There are some contra-indications to some treatments and facilities and CUCUMBA treatments are carried out subject to the completion of our Medical Questionnaire (verbal or written). If you have any special requirements that we should take into account when you visit us, for example Heart Conditions, High/Low Blood Pressure, Circulatory Disorders, Epilepsy, Arthritis/Rheumatism, Diabetes, Allergies or are pregnant, you should seek the advice of your doctor before you visit us. If you do not let us know of any special requirements at the time of booking we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fully accommodate you on your visit. If you have any concerns please check with our Reservations/Appointments Team 020 7734 2020 (and where appropriate your doctor). If any treatment is found unsuitable we will recommend an alternative where possible, subject to availability.
All Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date stamped on the voucher and are not valid without an attached till voucher. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded in total or in part and cannot be replaced by CUCUMBA if lost or stolen.
ONLINE BOOKING AND ORDERING
Once an order has been placed, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us. We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability. All credit, debit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Payment will be debited to your account before despatch of your purchase. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Orders cannot be delivered to addresses outside the UK.
CUCUMBA has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, so if you use your shopping list within 'My account' as a way of re-ordering items, prices on your previous order may no longer be valid. However, the correct prices will be applied when you select an item from the shopping list and added to your current basket. All prices include VAT where appropriate. Promotions and prices you see in The Urban Pit Stop, Poland Street, may not apply to cucumba.co.uk and vice versa.
CREDIT CARD MISUSE
The majority of card issuers either cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit card or debit cards, or may limit your liability to £50. We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit card information secure but unless we have been negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you when ordering products or services from cucumba.co.uk.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. Urban Pit Stop Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Urban Pit Stop Limited) submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. Urban Pit Stop Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Urban Pit Stop Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
4. Urban Pit Stop Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites which are not under the control of Urban Pit Stop Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Web site and Urban Pit Stop Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Urban Pit Stop Limited.
6. We may make software owned or operated by third party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider.
7. Your correspondence or participation in promotions or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
8. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Urban Pit Stop Limited or any of its employees or agents.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. 10. Urban Pit Stop Limited reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Urban Pit Stop Limited for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of Urban Pit Stop Limited or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Urban Pit Stop Limited's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.